Villa Betèn Bukit Rental Confirmation becomes a binding agreement when you pay your first term deposit. Sending payment in response to your Rental Confirmation constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions as printed below.
Rental Villa Betèn Bukit
- Rentals must be 3 nights or longer and are subject to availability.
- We accept reservations commencing on any day of the week.
- All payments will be done via Bank transfer, for further information see booking policy.
- All instructions and information about Villa Bet?n Bukit will be delivered to you by e-mail within 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Villa Betèn Bukit has a maximum number of guests, discussed and agreed upon during the reservation process. Exceeding this limit will subject your reservation to immediate termination without refund.
- Prior to booking, all prices are subject to change without notice.
- Refunds are not provided due to delayed arrivals.
- The minimum age to make reservation is 18 years old.
- 50% deposit upon reservation.
- 50% 21 days prior to check in.
- 100 % if cancellations are made 45 days or more prior to check in.
- 50% if cancellations are made 21 – 45 days prior to check in.
- No refund if cancellations are made less than 20 days prior to check in.
Check in is 2:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged with the owner/property manager. An information package will be provided at Villa Betèn Bukit with additional information about the villa. Do not forget to bring your check- in package, which has been emailed to you upon acceptance of your reservation, as it will have emergency contact numbers and pick up details or directions for finding and accessing Villa Betèn Bukit .
Check out is 12:00 a.m. unless otherwise arranged at least 24 hours in advance of departure.
Maid Service and other services included
Daily maid cleaning and laundry service is available and free of charge. Towels for swimming pool are provided. Coffee, tea and breakfast are included.
Services not included
Alcohol, soft drinks and lunch or dinner are available but are not included.
Mis-use of the Property:
Villa Betèn Bukit reserves the right to interrupt service and evict guests due to noise complaints or any type of property abuse without a refund. Illegal activities will be cause for immediate eviction by local police.
Parents of young children may wish to note that Villa Betèn Bukit has no fenced off swimming pool and pond. This may require a level of supervision higher than one may be accustomed to elsewhere.
Villa Betèn Bukit accepts no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or any irregularity. Furthermore, guests are responsible for the villa during occupancy. You must also observe all precautions given by the owners. The property and its contents will be insured. Any act by a tenant that should negate the insured premises and contents that results in loss, damage to the Owner will be the responsibility of the tenant. Tenants are required to insure their personal possessions prior to occupation.
Please notify the manager as soon as possible if a problem relating to the rental property exists. Every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
Refusal of Business:
Past guests who have breached these terms and conditions will be refused future rentals.
Web Site Guarantee:
All rates posted on www.villabetenbukit.com at the time of your reservation made are guaranteed.
Important information for all guests:
As the properties that Villa Betèn Bukit offers are not standard tourist structures, such as hotels, residences, etc. but a private house, as such Villa Betèn Bukit doesn’t have standards or categories that are internationally recognized. Instead these are reflected in their architecture and furnishings, the local traditions and the personal taste of the owner.
These terms & conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by Indonesian law and Indonesian courts only shall have jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of, or connected with them.